Hello I’m Emma, I teach Pregnancy Yoga and Post Natal Yoga classes in Lymm (near Warrington, Cheshire). When I was pregnant, I found yoga fantastic to help me relax and feel more comfortable. The poses I learnt and breathing techniques helped me during labour. I was inspired to teach other mummys-to-be, so come along to bond with your baby and meet other mums and bumps.
Pregnancy Yoga can help you:
• Boost energy levels and enhance flexibility
• Relieve stress and anxiety
• Promote relaxation and restful sleep
• Enhance breathing techniques and strengthen birthing muscles
• Relieve lower back pain, swollen joints, heartburn and constipation
• Learn positions to aid you in labour
Post Natal Yoga can help you:
• Begin to rebuild core strength and tone pelvic floor muscles
• Ease your aches and pains with gentle stretching
• Enjoy time for yourself and mindful relaxation
• Motherhood is an amazing rollercoaster, it’s good to meet other new mums to share the ride!
A bit about me
I have been practising yoga for over 14 years and studied my British Wheel of Yoga Foundation course, with Jackie Quayle, The Yoga Bank. I qualified to teach 2 years ago: Pregnancy Yoga, Post Natal and Post Natal with baby, studying with Sally Parkes, at Lotus Shala studio, Harrogate.
Last year I was featured on Nurturing Birth Directory